Traditional feel with high-spec finish in Chamonix
Chalet Baloo is a five-bedroom luxury chalet built to the highest spec that combines a traditional farmhouse feel with a contemporary finish, all set in beautiful woodland.
All five bedrooms are furnished in neutral colours and feature plasma TVs, DVD players and Bose iPod docking stations.
The ground floor spa comes complete with an outdoor heated plunge pool, hot tub, sauna and hammam steam room, while dinners are freshly prepared by your chef and served in the spacious first floor dining area.
There are great living areas here as well, with a TV room and open fireplace. The balcony extends from the living area for further space and opens onto wonderful views.
Chalet Baloo can be taken in conjunction with nearby Chalet Amzon Creek and Chalet Baby Bear for groups of up to 24 people.
Bedroom 2: King size bed or Twin with plasma screen and sound system. Bedroom 3: King size bed or Twin with plasma screen and sound system.
Bedroom 4: King size bed or Twin with en-suite bathroom with shower. Plasma screen and sound system. Private terrace.
Bedroom 5: King size bed or Twin with en-suite bathroom with shower. Plasma screen and sound system.
Leisure area: Sheltered outdoor plunge pool and outdoor hot tub. Sauna and Hamman steam room.
- Large terrace accessible from dining area
- Wonderful dinners freshly prepared (6 nights)
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Selected house wines and spirits
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Chauffeured Land Rover vehicles
- Satellite television throughout the chalet
- DVD’s, books, toys and games
- Luxury bath robes and slippers
- L’Occitane bathroom and spa products
- Tea and coffee in bed each morning
- Hairdryer in every bedroom
Transfer time from Geneva Airport to Chamonix is one hour.
Make an enquiry