Modern luxury design in Zermatt
Chalet les Anges is a seven-bedroom luxury chalet in Zermatt, Switzerland.
Designed by renowned interior architect Magali de Tscharner, Les Anges covers 750m2 over three amazing floors at the edge of the exclusive Petit Village area of Zermatt with unsurpassed views of the Matterhorn.
Reclaimed wood has been used throughout the chalet, which is full of light thanks to huge panoramic windows that take advantage of the fantastic views.
There’s a modern contemporary style, with a warm cosy ambience created with the use of high quality natural fabrics and furniture and brilliant lighting created by leading lighting consultants.
The enormous living area has a grand piano and fireplace and opens onto a terrace with barbeque and dining table for 14 guests, perfect for parties and large family gatherings.
Upstairs the top floor living area features high ceilings and huge bright windows and a wooden-clad, state-of-the-art TV room and library.
Below, seven large twin/double rooms with ensuites are spread over two floors. Six bedrooms have Matterhorn views, while two of the three master bedrooms have fireplaces.
A generous, well-equipped wellness area features a sauna, hammam, steam room, massage room and marble-finished relaxation area, while outside three metre, black marble heated plunge pool with massage jets and underwater lighting.
Its only five minutes (two minutes by taxi) to the Sunnegga lift, which connects the entire Zermatt/Cervinia ski area, and a 10-minute stroll to the city centre.
Eros 02: King-size double bed. En-suite bathroom with bath open plan to bedroom, separate shower with massage jets and rain shower. Private balcony with view across Zermatt to Matterhorn. Bio-fuel fireplace, integrated music system.
Seraphim 03: Twin or super-king size double bed. En-suite bathroom with rain shower. Two private balconies, views across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Cherubim 04: Twin or super-king size double bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Private balcony with views across Zermatt to Matterhorn
Putti 05: King-size double bed. En-suite bathroom with rain shower.
Sylph 06: Twin or super-king size double bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Glass doors onto terrace, direct access to plunge pool. View across Zermatt.
Elohim 07: King-size double bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Glass doors onto terrace, direct access to plunge pool. View across Zermatt to Matterhorn
- Wellness – natural stone relaxation area with central water feature, massage room, hammam / steam room, sauna, shower and separate WC
- Direct access to terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool
- Ski room with heated boots racks
- TV Lounge with large LCD Screen, Sky Channels, DVD player, Wii Integrated music system with i-pod docking stations
- Internal Lift
- DVDs Games Books Toys Sledges
- Study area with guest computer, printer and phone
- Wireless Internet throughout
- Dedicated service from your chalet staff
- Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Jardin des Alpes natural herbal bathroom products
- We Can Also Arrange: Chauffeured airport parking (UK airports)
- Chauffeured cars to and from home airports
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Winter sports travel insurance
- Bespoke family and corporate events
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines and Champagnes
- In-chalet childcare
Make an enquiry