Authentic Swiss luxury
Chalet Zen is a plush, privately owned, four-bedroom chalet in Zermatt, ideally located near the main lift to the glacier and a short stroll to the village.
This classically furnished chalet has an authentic private Swiss feel with the benefit of modern comforts, such as outdoor hot tub, steam and massage rooms, WiFi, satellite and cable TV.
The chalet can accommodate eight people and two guests in four bedrooms (three with Matterhorn views), each with marble en-suites with under floor heating.
There are two spacious living and dining areas with fireplaces, a study and a well-stocked library for relaxing, along with a charming manager, personal concierge, and fully trained chef.
Living area: 300m2
Bedroom 1: King size bed with fireplace, ensuite bathroom and shower. South-facing balcony. Flat screen cable television.
Bedroom 2: Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom and shower.
Bedroom 3: Super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom and shower. South-facing balcony. Flat screen cable television. Two bunk beds if required sharing the bathroom in a family suite.
Bedroom 4: Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom and shower. South-facing balcony.
- Massage and steam rooms
- Hot tub
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- A la carte wine list
- Nespresso machine
- 2 LCD screen televisions with dvd, both with digital, satellite and cable channels
- Toys, sledges, games, books, CDs and DVDs, iPod docking station
- Lift access to all floors.
- Home Comforts:
- A hairdryer in every bedroom
- Feather (or hypo-allergenic) pillows and duvets
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Jo Malone bathroom products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- Communications: Study with telephone and fax
- Computer with wireless broadband network.
- Booking price includes: Luxury accommodation for your chosen dates
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Zen can also arrange: Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand picked guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- Special family and corporate events
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet childcare
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning)
Make an enquiry