Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Stunning Ocean View
- Surfers point
Recognized as one of Australia’s top beach houses, Ron Roozen’s iconic Margaret River beach house, offers discerning travelers a luxury, self-contained, holiday home experience with 180 degree ocean views from every room, delivering total relaxation, privacy and comfort.
For people who love the ocean, you can watch surfers ride world class surf breaks during the day, experience dramatic sunsets and listen to the waves roll in at night.
This luxury 5 star beach house is Margaret Rivers most sought after self contained holiday accommodation, offering a spacious hip alternative to the normal run of the mill establishments.
With its spectacular views from the open plan living area, large canter levered deck and entertaining terrace, you can relax and enjoy your favorite glass of wine with family and friends. The large modern, fully equipped gourmet kitchen is designed to ensure that the chef is able to socialize with friends and still take in the views.
Quality designer furniture fills this house with comfort for all in mind. There are two separate guest wings housing 3 extra large bedrooms, all with 5 star hotel quality king size beds and 2 bathrooms providing luxury accommodation for six people to sleep or for a family to go away together.
Families are most welcome, one of these king size beds can be separated into two king singles. Cots and a high chair are free of charge should they be needed along with buckets and spades and various board games for the whole family.
Share this villa
- Sea Views
In-Depth Villa Details
- Free Wi-Fi
- Broadband Internet Access
- Sea Access
- DVD Library
- Fresh linen supplied
- Guest Laundry
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- Breathtaking 180 ocean views from every room
- Contemporary, architect designed beach house perfect for couples and families
- Spacious lounge, dining and living zone with quality designer furnishings
- Large flat screen TV with DVD
- Harmon Kardon sound system
- BOSE IPod docking station
- 3 king size bedrooms / 2 bathrooms with magnificent ocean views and luxurious new king size beds
- Stylish and contemporary kitchen with stainless steel and concrete bench tops, enormous island bench
- Quality knives, cookware and European appliances.
- Nespresso machine
- Expansive outdoor entertaining decks (3) with outdoor table and chairs, sunbeds, Weber BBQ
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and sweeping lawns
- Selection of great music for every occasion, novels, games and magazines
- Deluxe linen, toweling and toiletries
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. Cooling/Heating.
- Under floor heating
- Individual portable heaters in all bedrooms
- Laundry with automatic front loader, dryer and outdoor drying space
- Parking for two cars
- Telephone with free local calls and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Portable cot and high chair available if required.
- Wireless internet – BYO laptop
- Accommodates 3 couples/6 people.
The Roozen Residence is located at Prevelly Beach, Margaret River, central to the Margaret River wine region in the south west corner of Western Australia. We are a 3 hour drive south of Perth and the international airport and a 5 minute drive from the town centre of Margaret River.
Adjacent to the historic Greek chapel in Prevelly, the beach house overlooks world class surf breaks and is a short 2-5 minute walk to the beach and surfers point, the general store and liquor store.
On your doorstep you will find Margaret River’s best coffee at The White Elephant Beach Cafe, a leisurely 8-10 minute morning walk along the coastal path, whilst some of Margaret River’s most acclaimed wineries and vineyard restaurants are only a short 5 minute drive away.
Is the house safe for children?
We have been asked this question often and can happily say the house is child friendly.
Singapore Blogger, Mommy May – A Million Little Echoes wrote:
“We were pleasantly surprised to find plates and utensils suitable for children in the kitchen drawers! Our children were greeted with books on the shelves, cartoon DVDs, playpen, toys suitable from age 0 to 60, a garden perfect to be let loose and buckets & spades for an outing to the beach.” blogged May.
The balcony has a non climbable glass railing.
The north terrace, where the BBQ and outdoor entertaining setting reside, has a flat grassed area which leads down onto rolling lawns that sweep around the house
The house itself is pretty indestructible, so you don’t need to worry about the ‘little cherubs’ breaking anything!
COTS & HIGH CHAIR
There are two port-a-cots and two high chairs available free of charge.