Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
Saffire Freycinet’s concept and design are like no other in Australia, capturing the essence of the unique Freycinet Peninsula region of Tasmania and connecting with its environment to bring an authentic and enriching experience for its guests. Distinct in its design, exclusive in its features and set apart by its approach to individually tailored experiences and service, Saffire features 20 accommodation suites, each with sweeping views of Great Oyster Bay and the Hazards Mountains and complete privacy from the neighbouring suites.
All of the suites are luxuriously appointed, featuring the best in design and furnishings and capturing the unique nature of the surrounding coastline. All suites are designed for the utmost privacy while taking in the magnificent views of The Hazards, crystal-clear blue waters and white sandy beaches. The furnishings feature an eclectic mix of traditional and contemporary, with locally made timber pieces alongside mid-century classics such as chairs designed by Charles and Ray Eames and Herman Miller.The suites are designed to relax and rejuvenate, indulge in reading and lazing the days away, and to find connection with the environment to heal and restore balance.
Share this villa
In-Depth Villa Details
• Saffire’s bespoke king bed
• LCD screen TV and Blu-ray DVD
• Geneva iPod music system
• Private courtyard and outdoor deck with lounge
• WiFi internet access
• Larger living room and bedroom area
• Double shower and bath with Great Oyster Bay view
• Maximum capacity (with a single rollaway bed): 3
• Bedding configurations: king-size bed or two king singles
• 24 hour reception
• Valet parking
• Business area facilities
• Full laundry service
• Major credit cards accepted
• Postal service
• Complimentary WiFi (suites and lodge)
• Check-in 2pm. Check-out 11am.