Bella VillaBritish Virgin Islands
Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Located on a 300 Acre Private Peninsula
- Only Accessible by Boat or Helicopter
Bella Villa is graciously appointed with luxury furniture, fixtures, an integrated sound system and air conditioning. Two king master bedrooms overlook the pool and beachfront, and four additional king guest bedrooms offer guests comfort and privacy. Each bedroom has a private entrance, ensuite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower, luxury bedding, coffee maker, refrigerator and LCD television.
In addition to the stunning open-plan kitchen which opens into the elegant great room, this villa also includes a luxuriously-appointed professional chef’s kitchen. Al fresco poolside dining is provided with a gas barbecue grill on the terrace. Other amenities include a laundry room with two washers and dryers and a well-equipped exercise room.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
In-Depth Villa Details
12 Sleeps, 6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Beach Villa, 6,000 Square Feet (557.4 Sq. Meters), Access to private Beach Club and Restaurant, Fully Furnished villa.
- Professional Chef’s Kitchen
- Living area with full kitchen, Dining Room and Great Room with walkout patio
- Fitness Room with free weights and exercise ball / precor elliptical and treadmill
- Laundry Room: Two Whirlpool Duet high-efficiency front-load washer and dryer
- King Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom, indoor/outdoor shower, flat-screen TV, mini fridge, wet bar and access to the outdoor patio and pool with a separate entrance to the Great Room.
- Guest King Master Bedroom with a luxurious ensuite bathroom, indoor/outdoor shower, with flat-screen TV, mini fridge, wet bar and access to the outdoor patio and pool with a separate entrance to the Great Room.
- Shell Room, Mermaid Room, Zebra Room and Elephant Room: Private entrance provides luxury and privacy with a sitting area, mini fridge and ensuite bathroom with an outdoor shower.
- Beachfront property
- Private patio and pool
- Six person outside dining table
- Tec infra-red gas grill
- Four chase lounge chairs
- Five sitting chairs and mini table
- Four person patio table with umbrella
- Fitness equipment along with a yoga room and Pilates Reformers (Wellness Studio)
- Tennis courts / Pickle-Ball Courts
- Hiking and Biking Trails access
- Activities for younger children, tweens and teens (Kids Club / Nature Center)
- Spa treatments
- Business facilities, meeting rooms, Wi-Fi, concierge and guest services (Palm Center)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Personalized concierge service to arrange itineraries and activities
- Sea Plane transfers / Private Helicopter transfers (extra)
- Full gourmet chef's kitchen
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout
- Full access to the Oil Nut Bay resort amenities
- Seven night minimum stay required during New Year's & Christmas
- Four night minimum stay required (November 25 - 29)
- Check: 3:00 pm / Check out time is 10:00 am
- Located on a 300 acre private peninsula on the most eastern tip of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands.
- 35 minute boat ride from the Beef Island Airport.
- 8 minute helicopter ride from the Beef Island Airport to Biras Creek Resort, followed by a short 15 minute boat ride to Oil Nut Bay (Oil Nut Bay is only accessible by boat or helicopter)