Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Home cinema
- Sea views
The villa is exceptionally well finished with sleek, contemporary furnishings and state of the art fittings. A traditional Basque timber façade is given a contemporary twist with large one-way glass panels, flooding the villa with natural light whilst keeping it cool and bringing a sense of the outdoors inside.
Set between the Atlantic Ocean and ‘Trois Couronnes’ National Park, St Jean de Luz is a jewel in the Basque Country. This pretty town is just dripping with charm, from its port lined with colourful boats to its delightful squares and quaint pedestrian streets lined with boutique shops and restaurants. It is the last major town before heading south into Spain and neighbouring Saint-Sebastian. There are many sandy beaches along this coastline and lots of water sports on offer. Fashionable Biarritz hosts the famous Surf Festival which attracts competitors from as far as Australia and Hawaii. Golfers are well catered for on the links course in nearby Bidart.
The Basque people have a strong culture and heritage which is still visible today in the distinctive architecture, traditional dress and language of the region. The Espelette pepper is the cornerstone of Basque cuisine, used in the production of Bayonne ham; if you head into the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains to the village of Espelette you can still see these red peppers drying in the traditional way.
Share this villa
- Restaurants & Shops
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Home Cinema
- Sea Views
- Walk to Beach
- Golf Nearby
- Family Friendly
- Pets Accepted
In-Depth Villa Details
- Double/twin bedroom: (2m or 2x1m), air conditioning, TV, patio doors to deck, pool and sea views, integral bathroom with Stark bathtub, large walk-in shower, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double/twin bedroom (2m or 2x1m), air-conditioning, garden views, integral bathroom with central ‘four-poster’ bathtub, large walk-in shower, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double/twin bedroom (2m or 2x1m), air-conditioning, TV, garden views, integral walk-in shower room, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double/twin bedroom (2m or 2x1m), air-conditioning, TV, pool and sea views, integral bathroom with central bathtub, large walk-in shower, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double/twin bedroom (2m or 2x1m), air-conditioning, TV, pool and sea views, integral shower room, large walk-in shower, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double/twin bedroom (2m or 2x1m) with TV, patio doors to the pool deck, walk-in shower room, separate WC.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
Maid service twice per week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Daily delivery of bread, pastries, and newspaper all payable locally.
Nearest Airport: Biarritz (BIQ) 16 km
Nearest Town: Guethary 2 km
Nearest Beach: 300m
Suitable for large parties