Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- 10 minute walk to Pampelonne beaches
- Private heated swimming pool
- 10 minute drive to Saint Tropez
This 5 bedroom villa is in Ramatuelle, a 10-minute drive to Saint Tropez and a 10-minute walk to the Pampelonne beaches.
Hidden in a well kept garden this villa has two floors, the top floor with the master bedroom and a guest bedroom, the living room and kitchen, and the bottom floor (pool level) with 3 bedrooms, ideal for friends as access is private to each room.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Walk to Beach
In-Depth Villa Details
- Located in Ramatuelle
- 10-minute drive to Saint Tropez
- 10-minute walk to the Pampelonne beaches
Up to 10 guests, 5 bedrooms, heated private pool, mature garden, views.
- Master bedroom
- Guest bedroom
- Living room
Bottom floor (pool level):
- 3 bedrooms
- Ideal for friends as access is private to each room
There is a large heated swimming pool 12 x 6 m, with well equipped pool house, with barbeque, oven and fridge. Set in a large mature garden with palm trees.
A property caretaker lives on the property for maintenance and security.
Please note: This villa may not be suitable for people who have difficulty walking due to the spiral staircase leading to the first floor.
- Minimum stay: 1 week
• More than 60 days before arrival, the booking will be confirmed once a non-refundable deposit of 25 % has been paid.
• Less than 60 days before arrival, payment for the entire stay will be required to confirm the booking.
• The entire balance of the rent must be received no later than 60 days before the tenant enters the premises.
• Payments methods: bank transfer or credit card – net of fees (AMEX: 3% fees / VISA: 1% fees)
• Documents to provide along with the rental contract:
- Copy of ID card or passport
- A signed direct debit authorization form and a copy of both sides of your credit card
- Proof of insurance (rental risks, general liability for property damage, claims by neighbors and third parties)
• 30 days before arrival, a deposit will be required to cover any damage. It has to be paid by bank transfer for 25% of the rent. The deposit will be returned by bank transfer.
• The deposit will be kept up to one month after your departure. If any damage is found, the repair costs will automatically be deducted and proof of this damage will be provided to the tenant.