Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
This villa is wonderfully well-equipped with the latest word in modern technology and hi-tech appliances. Beautiful antiques and rich, colourful decor create a warm and inviting atmosphere inside, whilst outside the stunning formal gardens surround a sea-green pool creating a calming environment in which to really relax and unwind.
La Maison de Plaisance is perfectly placed to visit the Cote d’Azur and Var regions. Bargemon sits high in the forested hills of the Var; a vast, unspoilt area dotted with picturesque villages reaching down to the Mediterranean coast, encompassing Ste Maxime and of course St Tropez. Head inland from Bargemon and you are quickly entering mountainous terriroty and the stunning Gorge du Verdon and Lac de St Croix, offering a multitude of outdoor pursuits to enjoy from rafting and kayaking to hiking and horse riding.
The Cote d’Azur is also close by, with Cannes and the infamous Croisette just under an hour’s drive. En route you can visit Lac de St Cassien for various water sports, or stop off in the thriving town of Grasse, famed as the home of the perfume industry, to stock up on your favourite scents, or perhaps even create a unique fragrance of your own in one of the perfume factory shops!
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Private Saltwater Pool
- Restaurants & Shops
- Family Friendly
In-Depth Villa Details
Claviers 1.25 miles for nearest shops and restaurants. Bargemon 2.5 miles. Draguignan 9 miles. Seillans 12 miles. Fayence 16 miles. Nearest beach at Frejus & St Raphael 21 miles. Ste Maxime 25 miles. St Tropez 35 miles. Cannes 45 miles. Nice airport 57 miles. Toulon Hyeres airport 62 miles. Marseille airport and Aix-enProvence TGV station 1hr 30mins. Tennis 2 miles. Golf at St Endreol 10 miles.
Sleeps 8, (Main villa: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4WC), (Poolhouse: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 2 WC), Private 12m X 6m heated salt-water pool, all bedrooms air-conditioned, Boules pitch.
MAIN VILLA: 450m, all on ground floor:
- All bedrooms air-conditioned with individual control in each room
- Living room, open fireplace, French door to large, main terrace overlooking formal garden and pool
- Dining room, French doors to main terrace
- Large, well equipped kitchen/breakfast room, French doors to covered terrace with outdoor dining
- Study (TV)
- Guest WC
- Master double bedroom suite (1.80m), French doors to terrace overlooking formal garden and pool, dressing room with French doors to terrace, bathroom with walk-in shower, WC
- Double bedroom (1.80m), ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, WC
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.90m), ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, WC
- plan kitchen/dining/living area, (TV), open fireplace, French doors to large covered poolside terrace with outdoor dining
- Separate walk-in shower room, WC
- Twin/double bedroom (2 x 0.90m or 1.80m), French doors to private terrace, ensuite bathroom, WC
- Two electronic pull-out beds (1.20m) available on request only and at extra cost
- 2.4 acres of partially enclosed grounds with formal gardens.
- Covered outdoor dining. Large balcony terrace runs the length of the main villa with steps down to large paved sun terrace surrounding 12m x 6m heated, salt-water pool (depth 1.20 - 1.80m with shallow Roman steps and attractive deep sea-green mosaic tiling).
- Further covered terrace adjacent to poolhouse with additional sun blinds, outdoor dining.
- Boules Pitch.
- Electric gated entrance with ample parking for 4 cars.
- Included: 2 hours maid service 5 days per week. Wi-Fi internet.
- Extras: Telephone. Pool heating €150 per week. Air-conditioning in main villa €200 per week. 2 extra beds in poolhouse on request at £675 per week supplement.
Please note: special booking conditions apply: proof of comprehensive travel insurance required. £3500 refundable cash damage deposit only (no waiver option).