Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Large private swimming pool
- Terrain de petanque
- Driving distance to L'Isle sur la Sorgue
Traditional character and style intertwine with refined elegance in this Provencal farmhouse. Located in an enviable position between Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and the Luberon Mountains, Mas de Caumont, both modernised and yet classic in appearance, offers an exquisite country retreat in the heart of the Provence. L'Isle sur la Sorgue is just a ten-minute drive from Mas de Caumont, with its abundance of antiquities, winding canals, narrow streets and the River Sorgue, which skirts the perimeter of the town. The famous Fontaine de Vaucluse – the biggest natural spring in France and the source of the river – is a must-see and lies just a short drive away by car.
This 8 double bedroom, 6 bathroom property sleeps up to 16 people over two floors. Reaching the secluded master bedroom via a private staircase you'll find an impressive en suite bathroom with a freestanding bathtub. A further bedroom stands separate from the main house and opens onto the terrace. French design infuses the living areas, with Château furniture to match. Calming natural hues flow throughout the accommodation with high-beamed ceilings and authentic stone walls retaining the true nature of the building. An enormous kitchen and phenomenal indoor and outdoor dining spaces make this the ideal place to entertain guests.
Wake as streams of sunshine light up Mas de Caumont, heralding the beginning of another perfect day in Provence. Follow harmonious walks through the countryside to nearby villages and explore the local markets for fresh local produce. Head back to the villa for a spot of lunch before wallowing in the warmth of the afternoon in the 12-metre pool. Breathe in the fresh air and fragrant scents of flora and fauna that surround the villa. Retire with your loved ones to the outdoor dining terrace and enjoy a Provençal feast as the sun sets in the distance.
Share this villa
- Air Conditioning
- Private Saltwater Pool
- Baby Cot
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, 2 sinks, separate WC). Separate from the main house, air conditioning opens on the terrace.
- Bedroom 2 - Master bedroom, Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, 2 sinks, WC). Private staircase, air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, sink, WC). Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 4 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 5 - Queen bed with separate bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 6 - Two single beds (or one Queen), shares bathroom with bedroom 5. Separate toilet on the floor. Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 7 - Queen bed with a separate bathroom (Shower, sink, WC).
- Bedroom 8 - Two single beds. Shares bathroom with bedroom 7
FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Saltwater Swimming Pool
Alfresco dining area
STAFF & SERVICES
All linen and towels provided
Weekly linen change
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Heating of Pool on request
Nearest Airport: Marseilles International Airport (MRS)
Nearest Village: Caumont sur Durance
The Exclusive Provence Collection
Exceptional villas curated by our experts