Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
A stylish hideaway in the heart of Seminyak, Villa Kawi is just 500 metres from a sweeping sandy beach and has the best of Bali's world-class restaurants, bars and boutiques right on its doorstep. Elegant design highlights contemporary tropical living, with a private swimming pool encircled by a lush walled garden, atmospheric open-plan living area and two spacious bedrooms with courtyard bathrooms. As one of four luxurious Lakshmi Villas, Kawi can be rented alone, or in combination with the other villas, to provide up to seven bedrooms sleeping 14 adults.
Villa Kawi is nestled within the luxurious and secure Laksmana Enclave in Petitenget and has great access to the area's many facilities. Walking 250m down the driveway will bring you to several nice coffee shops, boutiques and affordable restaurants. Five-star hotels with fine-dining restaurants line the opposite side of the road. By turning right you can access the beach (500m) at Petitenget Temple. Here you will also find the beachfront La Lucciola – great food and one of the best restaurant views on the island. Be sure to check out Bodyworks Spa (300m) too; a favourite with expats. When you turn left from the driveway a row of shops will lead you to the famous beachfront dining and lounge venue, Ku De Ta. A whole slew of great restaurants and nightspots can be found in either direction within two kilometres of the villa. Taxis are reliable, cheap and plentiful.
Share this villa
- Baby Cot
In-Depth Villa Details
• Air-conditioned ground-floor bedroom with a canopied king-size bed • 40-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD/CD player • Semi-open-air ensuite bathroom with monsoon shower and bathtub with a marble surround sitting next to a tiny walled garden planted with palms.
• Air-conditioned ground-floor bedroom with twin beds that convert to a king-size bed • 40-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD/CD player • Semi-open-air ensuite bathroom with monsoon shower and bathtub with a marble surround sitting next to a tiny walled garden planted with palms.
• Open-sided living and dining pavilion rests poolside with a soaring roof above a cool terrazzo floor
• Comfy, fan-cooled sitting area with a cushioned rattan lounge suite
• Fan-cooled dining area with a table for four
• Integrated kitchen equipped with a two-burner gas hob, fridge and microwave (additionally a staffed and fully-equipped service kitchen serves all four of the Lakshmi Villas)
• 8m swimming pool fed by a pair of 'barong' head waterspouts.
• Timber sundeck at one end of the pool furnished with sunbeds and an umbrella
• Pool is bordered by high walls and an array of tropical shrubs including including a sweet scented frangipani tree and giant elephant ears.
• An interconnecting door links Villa Kawi with Villa Solo next door, offering a threebedroom renting option with two pools
• Daily breakfast
• WiFi Internet access
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including a fulltime manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
• Babysitter (Extra)
• Chef/Cook (All meals)
• Fully staffed
• Garden/Pool Staff
• Housekeeping (Full time)
• Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra)
• Service Staff
• Shopper (Extra)