Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Historical Villa
- Swimming Pool
- Breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast
Set on a hill, Villa Alba is boasting a stunning view overlooking the sea, this property can be considered the perfect retreat for those seeking privacy and seclusion, only 3 km far from the town of Amalfi. Recently renovated, the villa is airy and elegant due to its décor, antique terracotta tiles, high vaulted ceilings, and the choice of antique and modern furniture. The villa is accessible via 116 steps up from the parking area.
The total area of the villa is spread out to three levels which are connected by an external stone staircase. Several living and sitting areas are spread out of several floors as bedrooms as well all with bathrooms with shower or bathtub. Gorgeous outdoor spaces, an ideal place for relaxing, reading a book, Al Fresco meals, or just sipping a glass of chilled white wine while enjoying the stunning view of the Amalfi coastline.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea Views
In-Depth Villa Details
- Infinity Suite: This is a very exclusive room with a sea view sitting area separated from the bedroom for more privacy and comfort, a stone hallway, and a bathroom with Jacuzzi.
- Belvedere Suite: Designed to give unique emotions, the room looks like a charming attic, with an elegant sitting area and a Vesuvius marble bathroom.
- Double King Suite: This suite consists of two bedrooms with a shared bathroom overlooking the Amalfi coast sea.
- Eden Room: Elegant and refined, this room features a splendid view of the garden of the villa as well as on the Amalfi bay.
- Room of Eros: It is the most romantic room in the villa. Built around a stone pit, you will be amazed by the play of light designed to create a unique atmosphere.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Al Fresco Dining
STAFF & SERVICES
Nearest Town: Amalfi 3 km