Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Beautiful Views of Positano & the Sea
- Roof Terrace
- Central Location in Positano
From the main coastal road, 100 wide steps going downhill lead to Villa Guendalina, Positano, Amalfi Coast. Its location, the stunning views, and its outdoor living spaces on the panoramic terrace are some of the great characteristics that set this villa apart. Nestled in Positano center and set over two floors, this lovely villa highlights bright interiors and all the typical architectural features of the area such as white-washed walls, local hand-painted floor tiles, vaulted ceilings, and arched panoramic windows. It doesn’t get better than this if you want to experience the real Amalfi Coast lifestyle.
The large terrace sprinkled with colored flowers overlooks the sea and the famous Positano pastel-colored village, depicted in many glossy magazines and postcards. A large awning is appropriately placed for dining al fresco, enjoying a drink with friends, or just relaxing in the shades. The rest of the sunny terrace serves as a sundeck with sunbeds to use for perfecting your tan.
Share this villa
- Restaurants & Shops
- Air Conditioning
- Sea Views
- Walk to Beach
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: First-floor bedroom with a queen-size bed (can be made up into 2 twins), a small terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity, and WC. 2 guests maximum.
- Bedroom 2: First-floor bedroom with a queen-size bed (can be made up into 2 twins) and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity, and WC. 2 guests maximum.
- Bedroom 3: First-floor bedroom with a king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, vanity, and WC. 2 guests maximum.
- Bedroom 4: First-floor bedroom with a queen-size bed (can be made up into 2 twins), independent entrance, and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity, and WC. 2 guests maximum.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Satellite TV & DVD Player
STAFF & SERVICES
Daily Housekeeping - Mid-week housekeeping service (bedrooms and baths)
Mid-week bed linens and towels change (Wed)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Extra housekeeping service
Cost of food and beverages
Porter service: to be booked in advance.
Nearest Airport: Naples Airport (NAP)
Nearest Town: Positano
There are approximately 100 steps from the street level towards the villa
Security deposit: €500 held at the agency
Check-in between 16:00 pm – 19:00 pm
Check-out before 9 am
Late arrival fee between 19:00 pm & 20:00 pm: €50
All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless arranged otherwise.