Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
Beginning in size at 881 square feet and boasting nine-foot ceilings and walls of glass, Beach Nicaragua faces the gently rolling surf of Playa Manzanillo. With stone walls and gardens separating them, the white-stucco, red-tile- roofed Villa exudes the ambiance of private vacation homes. The resort’s “carefree luxury” philosophy is embodied by the property's spacious “barefoot chic” indoor-outdoor setting, complete with swimming pool.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
In-Depth Villa Details
The Emerald Coast of Nicaragua is a 30- mile stretch of Pacific shoreline dotted with pristine jungles, rising cliffs, charming fishing villages, historic colonial architecture, and untouched sandy beaches. One of the world’s best kept secrets, this amazing resort, sits directly on the beach and enjoys over 1,600 private acres of lush vegetation.
There are direct flights into Managua’s international airport; flights are just 2 hours from Miami, and just over three hours from Houston and Atlanta. The resort is 1.5 hours from the popular colonial city of Granada, and borders Costa Rica to the south.
Up to 4 guests, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms suites, private pool, private garden, amazing ocean views.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms suites that include separate his and hers vanity rooms
- Vanity rooms: one is facing a palatial garden, the other is facing the ocean - both with a Liquid Temple filled monsoon showers and soaking tubs.
- Above the entry vestibule hangs a chandelier made from custom-designed mussel sells.
- This two-bedroom villa is family compound with its own private show kitchen, pantry and living room. It's barefoot luxury at its best.
- A wrap-around deck
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor lounging palapa
- A secret garden
- Outdoor shower
- Rates include: Full Breakfast in La Terraza Restaurant daily; mini bar soft drinks, refreshed once daily; mini bottles of Flor de Cana Rum Extralite and 5 aged years in room, once per stay; private Ground Transportation to and from Managua International Airport with a minimum length of stay of 4 nights.
- Rates are subject to 15% taxes, 2% hospitality tax and 10% resort fee.
- Resort Fee includes use of private gym, high-speed wireless internet access in guest rooms and public space, on-property golf cart transfers and guest room/restaurant service charges (spa, golf and private function gratuities additional)
- Deposit: A deposit equal to three nights room revenue, including taxes and resort fee, will be required for all reservations at time of booking.
- Festive season: December 18, 2015 - January 3, 2016 there may be a required minimum length of stay of up to 8 nights based on day of arrival and restrictions apply. A non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of total room revenue, including taxes and resort fee, will be required at time of booking. A final non-refundable payment equal to the remaining room revenue plus taxes and resort fee is due on July 1, 2015.