Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- 180⁰ panoramic sea views
- Short walk to Camí de Cavalls path
- Available for exclusive use
It is the culmination of many years of meticulous renovation of an old Menorcan farmhouse with exceptional attention to detail. Privately owned, Villa Menorquina will provide all the facilities of a luxury boutique hotel but within the privacy of a villa with a dedicated in-house concierge team on-hand to take care of guest’s needs, both prior to and during their stay.
This property has truly stunning 180⁰ panoramic sea views, with Mallorca on the horizon. There are 11 en-suite bedrooms, seven in the main house and four in the Boyera (the former stables) guest house (30 seconds walk away). Facilities include a 25-metre outdoor heated pool, a gym with top of the range equipment and a massage room. The villa is fully air conditioned, equipped with under floor heating for the colder months of the year and each bedroom has a flat screen LED TV with Sky and Apple TV.
Moreover, if you like walking holidays, Villa Menorquina is very close to Camí de Cavalls. It is an ancient path of 186 km (116 miles) that encircles the island of Menorca. It crosses gullies, rocky zones, valleys, torrents, wetland and farming areas and connects the watchtowers fortresses, lighthouses, trenches and cannons which are distributed along the coast. This coastal path leads to numerous coves and idyllic spots and it is the best way to discover the natural wealth and heritage of the island. Menorca, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, gathers almost every existing ecosystem in the Mediterranean, with a diverse collection of flora and fauna as well as a variety of endangered species or species with substantial ecological value with 7% of plants on the island being endemic.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
In-Depth Villa Details
Few minutes from San Climent, between 5 and 14 km from Camí de Cavalls, 10 minutes from Menorca Airport by car, 15 minutes from Mahon, 45 minutes from Ciutadella
Sleeps 22 (11 double en-suite bedrooms), all on ground level (wheelchair access), fully air-conditioned, under floor heating, 25-metre outdoor heated pool, gym, massage room, fully staffed, amazing views.
All on ground floor
- 11 double en-suite bedrooms: 7 in the main house and 4 in the guest house
- Main house: Two rooms are on the ground floor, four on the first flour and one suite on the top floor
- Guest house: The remaining four bedrooms are located in the adjoining Boyera guesthouse (former stables) which is a 30 second walk away from the main house
- All of these rooms are on ground level, one of which has wheelchair access
- Cots can be organised for children
- The property is fully air-conditioned and has under floor heating for the colder months
- Private outdoor pool
- Various sitting
- Outdoor dining areas
- Elegant gardens with Mediterranean plants and trees
- A 25-metre outdoor heated pool
- A Gym room and equipment
- Massage room
- TV / Satellite (Sky)
- Included: High quality food and service delivered by a Private Chef and skilled staffs. Bespoke and personalized concierge services. Driving and laundry service. Events and special occasions on request. Childcare. Airport transfers.
- Extras: Private jets, chartering yachts, kayaking at sunset, guided bike rides. Drinks. Flights.