Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Private heated swimming pool
- Expansive ocean views
- Various outdoor and indoor lounge areas
With white plaster walls, terra-cotta and blue ceramic tiles, and furnishings that splash the stylish rooms with orange and yellow accents, Domingue is a friendly mix of the modern and the Mediterranean. From a fine vantage point in Pointe Milou, this luxury rental property looks out over a wide panorama of the Atlantic Ocean and the distant island of St. Maarten, a serene wave-scape that adds to the permeating feeling of calm. Suitable for families or groups of friends traveling to St. Barth together on holiday, Domingue benefits from a two-floor layout that allows for plenty of togetherness but also delicious privacy.
The four bedrooms are fairly equivalent in size, and each has a private entrance from outside. All redone about four years ago, they have a contemporary feel, where a neutral-toned color scheme is lived up with, way, a large-format photograph of synchronized swimmers, or a Buddha’s head statue. Three have king beds, and the fourth has two twins that can be made up as a king.
But it’s the shared spaces where Domingue really shows off its charms. The living area is expansive and gracious, tricked out with top entertainment technology, and opening seamless onto a grand outdoor living area, with covered and sunny sections, a hammock, lounge chairs and a pool. To one side of the living room is a large gourmet kitchen, which is open to both the indoor living area and the outdoor dining area, so whoever in your group is cooking never feels cut off from the bonhomie. Or if no one wants to cook, Sibarth’s concierge can arrange for a private chef, or reservations at the island’s top restaurants.
The largest of the bedrooms is on this level and can be reached inside through the living room, or outside via a private entrance from the deck. Downstairs are the three additional bedrooms, as well as a well-equipped fitness room.
Domingue is right next door to the romantic, one-bedroom Villa BelAmour (BLM). The two can be rented together, making the space more versatile for accommodating larger groups.
Share this villa
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, US Satellite TV, DVD player, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, US Satellite TV, DVD player, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, US Satellite TV, DVD player, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, US Satellite TV, DVD player, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living area
- Dining area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- US Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Heated private swimming pool
- Housekeeping (Except Sunday's)
- Pool maintenance
- Airport: 15 minute drive
- Restaurants: 10 minute drive
- Gustavia: 20 minute drive