Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Views over the Gulf of Thailand
- Private 18 square metre infinity pool
- 15-minute drive to airport
The Retreat is part of a collection of bespoke villas at Six Senses Samui set amid 20 acres of forest on the tip of the northern peninsula. The villa enjoys uninterrupted panoramas across the Gulf of Thailand, from its prominent position at the top of the headland surrounded by tropical trees. This pristine environment is just a 15-minute drive from the airport where you can board international flights or transfers to Bangkok. The estate's unique spa salas, award-winning Dining on the Rocks Restaurant and beach location ensure you have all the ingredients needed for a luxurious getaway. Take a ten-minute car journey to Wat Phra Yai, or 'Big Buddha Temple' for a sense of the island's spiritual side.
This residence sleeps up to four people and sits on a secluded area of 300 square metres and the split-level design optimises sea vistas. The traditional wood construction with vaulted ceilings and rattan roof means the villa blends naturally into its surroundings. The villa's infinity pool nestles up to the foliage so you are never far from nature and, once inside, you are always in view of the ocean. Families with children can create an additional room by partitioning off the downstairs living space. Although the villa is self-contained, the estate's spa treatments and high-end dining are in easy walking distance.
It's impossible not to experience instant relaxation when you arrive at The Retreat, with the proximity to lush vegetation, waves lapping at the base of the headland and sandy beaches a few steps away. Your privacy is paramount and the houses are completely out of the way, with plenty of space in between you and the centre of Six Senses Samui. But you can also avail yourself of resort facilities whenever you like. Dine on a terraced deck with views in all directions, enjoy a massage or reiki session and take excursions around the island. At the end of the day, you can return to the sumptuous environs of your own corner of Koh Samui.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Sea Views
In-Depth Villa Details
- Personal footprint of 3,720 sq.ft. (300 sq.m.) with internal living space of 860 sq.ft. (80 sq.m.)
- Split level villa with the internal living space situated on the upper level and the pool deck on the lower level.
- 195 sq.ft. (18 sq.m.) private infinity pool
- Large pool deck which is ideal for lounging and private dining
- Set at the frontline of the peninsula offering stunning views over the Gulf of Thailand.
- Lounge area can be converted into bedding for two, with a partition separating the main bed area
- Walk-in closet
- Large master bathroom with an outdoor shower and second bathroom off the lounge area
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Spacious internal lounge area
- Master bathroom with a bathtub, double vanity and outdoor shower
- Second bathroom with an indoor shower
- Six Senses bathroom amenities
- Large private deck with sun loungers and outdoor dining setting
- Espresso machine and tea making facilities
- Wine refrigerator
- Six Senses bottled drinking water
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- DVD player (on request)
- PHILIPS Bluetooth Sound Bar
- Personal safe
- IDD telephone
- Complimentary WiFi internet connection
- Guest Experience Maker – GEM (butler) service