Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
Contrary to the classic Austrian chalet with its heavy woodwork, low ceilings and small windows this masterpiece of architecture is fully dedicated to light, warmth and vastness. High ceilings, wide glass fronts, light coloured wood and walls create a unique connection between the dramatic alpine scenario from the outside and the inside living spaces of the chalet.
This hillside property appears like a picture frame for the perfect view. No matter how modern the footprint it still feels like a homely alpine chalet thanks to its huge wooden sun terrace, its fireplace and many many small details of the interior design. Entering the building you instantly sense the fact that this is a family home. Everything is aimed at providing space to socialize with family and friends. E.g. the wonderfully open combined living and dining area with its unique layout creates a natural flow from the open plan designer kitchen to the big 14 seater table to the sofas and the fireplace. Spread on several levels the chalet sleeps eight adults and up to five children.
This place is both a feast for the design aficionado and a heaven for children due to its lovely kids room, the big swimming pool, the foosball (to be found in the living room!), a free-climbing wall, a swing, a tabletennis, dozens of board games and so on. The parents meanwhile will enjoy the sauna, the fitness area and the full length wooden sun terrace. Due to its location in a quite cul de sac the chalet provides a high level of privacy. The centre of Kitzbuehel and the next lift station is a ten minutes drive. Come and find out - it is worth every minute.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
In-Depth Villa Details
Chalet Bellevue is located in Kitzbühel, Austria.
Up to 10 guests,5 Bedrooms with bath
- Entrance hall level: guest cloakroom and wardrobe; 1 double en suite bedroom; en suite double bedroom with dressing room
- Loft level: Double/Twin en suite bedroom
Balcony floor: open plan living room with 2 areas including fire place, LCD TV and DVD, stereo, dining table(seats 14) and open plan kitchen, covered balcony with 14 seater dining table, covered sofa area with sun loungers.
- Mezzanine level: laundry room; staff bed room with two single
beds, shower room, food storage room.
- Garden level: en suite Master bedroom with dressing room; children’s bedroom (5 single beds plus one cot) with dressing room and bathroom, TV/study/play area with access to garden including covered table tennis table and swings, swimming pool with exercise area (rower, weights, etc.) and shower area, large sauna room, outside climbing wall.
- Living space: 450 qm
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Kid's Playoom
- Garden Childfriendly
- Our unique concierge services
- All linen, utilities
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates
- Daily cleaning