Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Daily breakfasts, afternoon tea of homemade cakes and snacks and gourmet four-course evening meals
Situated in the same excellent location as Chalet Montfort, Chalet 53 is a brand new property boasting three large en-suite rooms, private dining room and spacious sitting room, complete with open fire, comfy sofas and carefully crafted furniture. A private lift will take you directly into the centre of this 160sqm. chalet.
The chalet has been timelessly and sumptuously decorated throughout to reflect the regional materials of natural wood and stone.
Serviced by a dedicated chef and host guests will enjoy delicious daily breakfasts, afternoon tea of homemade cakes and snacks and gourmet four course evening meals, this luxury ski chalet really will be your home from home.
Chalet 53 is ideal for families or smaller groups, in one of the bedrooms there is also a set of bunk beds meaning that we can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. Chalet 53 can also be combined with the Chalet Montfort to create the Montfort Lodge; a spacious 13-bedroom chalet to accommodate larger groups.
Share this villa
In-Depth Villa Details
- Luxury catered ski chalet
- Three ensuite bedrooms
- Open fireplace
- Dining area
- Private entrance with lift
- Flat screen TV in living room
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- iPad for guest use
- Selection of board games
- Espresso machine
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
The list below outlines all the luxury inclusions as standard at Chalet 53, should you require any additional services or variations on the below then we would be delighted to create you a bespoke itinerary for your ski trip.
Included in the chalet price:
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it’s facilities
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service from our UK ski specialists to tailor make you the perfect ski trip
- Dedicated service in resort from a passionate team of hospitality professionals; including resort manager, chalet hosts, experienced chef and driver
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Freshly ground coffee machines in the chalet
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 10:00 and 15:00 – 20:00 (shared with Chalet Montfort). Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- A selection of handpicked bath and beauty products
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access