A classic luxury chateau
Chateau du Bourron is a classified ‘historic monument’ located in the Seine-et-Marne region, 70km south of Paris at the edge of the Royal Fontainebleau Forest.
This stately 17th century chateau of brick and stone has six bedroom flats available, surrounded by moats, canals, formal French gardens and a 42-hectare forest.
The current owners invite you to discover the chateau’s heritage, spirit, modern comfort and authentic classic luxury.
Impressive suites and guest rooms are prestigious with modern conveniences and can be taken individually and on a per night basis.
Villa The six bedrooms are equipped with all modern conveniences.
Bedrooms are arranged like small private flats and totally restored with taste, old furniture, tapestries from Pierre Frey, Brunschwig & Fils, Dédard, Lelièvre, with old wainscots, canopies, recesses, 100% cotton linen and more.
- Guests are welcomed by the owners.
- ADSL access, WIFI, and Phone.
- Hair dryer.
- Air-conditioning in the rooms and at the second floor Gourmet restaurant "Les Prémices" in the castle's old stables, open between Wednesday and Sunday for lunch.
- Reading lounges are at your disposal in a very romantic setting.
- A magnificent 42-hectare park provides you with peace and quiet and gives you the opportunity to go for a walk.
- One clay tennis court is also available in the summer, weather permitting.
Location Located 70 km south of Paris at the edge of the Royal Fontainebleau Forest.
Rates Prices from €16,080 per week
Make an enquiry Contact us at villas(at)edgeretreats.com or visit www.edgevillas.comSearch Villas