Commanding comfort in Klosters
Chesa Falcun is an exclusive six-bedroom chalet in Klosters designed for privacy, space and comfort.
Set over four floors and 480m2, Falcun has a commanding position and size that sets it apart from other accommodation in the area. Falcun has large terraces that get plenty of sun with fabulous views overlooking the entire Klosters valley and up towards the Gotschna and Kublis peaks.
Large snowfields in front of the chalet are perfect for kids young and old to play on, while the adults can look on from the balcony with a glass of champagne in hand.
Traditional warm fabrics combine with quality modern fittings and show off the care and attention that has gone into the chalet’s design.
The grand fireplace in the drawing room will be the focus of entertaining a great place to relax after delicious dinners prepared by your very own Michelin star trained chef.
Villa The bedrooms are spacious, quiet and comfortable, with beautiful views of the mountains and alpine fields from their own private terraces or balconies. Warm wood and lush fabrics create a cosy atmosphere. The master suite has its own fireplace and double height wooden ceiling.
Spread over three floors of the chalet, all bedrooms are with en-suite bathrooms and fine bed linen.
The chalet wellness area includes a sauna, relaxation room, steam shower, massage room, with an outside covered jacuzzi.
There is WiFi access throughout, with a private study. A separate television room features games, DVDs and comfortable sofas.
There is a private garage for six cars, heated driveway and terrace, and ski room with boot heaters. A ski lift for beginners is 150m away, and the centre of Klosters and Gotschna lift system is only two-minute chauffeured drive away or a 10-minute ski over snow fields. The lift system connects to the entire Davos/Klosters system.
Facilities Luxury accommodation for 12 -14 guests
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from your chalet staff
- Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Jardin des Alpes natural herbal bathroom products
- On Request : Chauffeured airport parking (UK airports)
- Chauffeured cars to and from home airports
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Winter sports travel insurance
- Bespoke family and corporate events
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines and Champagnes
- In-chalet childcare
Location Klosters, Switzerland
Rates Prices on application
Make an enquirySearch Villas