Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Views Towards Esterel Mountains
- Historic Cloisters and Courtyard
Chateau Lou Casteou is set among olive groves and with views towards the Esterel mountains.
The bedrooms and suites are distributed over 3 floors. Each bedroom is individually designed and furnished in a classic French style.
On the ground floor, there are five reception rooms which are available for parties and events or simply for relaxing. Three of the reception rooms are interlinked and can seat up to 80 guests for dinners and events. The château also features a games room as well as a home cinema.
The dining spaces offer many possibilities: al fresco by the pool, under the cloisters, in the courtyard or the stunning dining rooms within the château. Guests can opt for self-catering or select a private chef to create delicious meals during their stay. The château has two kitchens, including a professional chef's kitchen which is ideal for preparing banquets and special meals.
Outside, there is a sheltered courtyard surrounded by historic cloisters, offering a romantic setting. The outdoor space can host up to 100 guests for dinner, cocktails and weddings and has the option to add flooring for a dancing space. Situated amongst the olives and pine parasol trees, the château's South facing gardens provide a beautiful setting.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Home Cinema
- Pool Table
- Weddings Permitted
- Events Permitted
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and separate WC. Cloister and mountain views
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds (90cm), en-suite bathroom and separate WC. - Forest and sea-views
- Bedroom 3 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and WC. Sea and pool views
- Bedroom 4 with double bed (160cm), en-suite bathroom and WC. Sea and pool views
- Bedroom 5 with twin beds (90cm), en-suite shower room and separate WC. Balcony with sea views. Adjoins to room 6.
- Bedroom 6 (junior suite) with double bed (160cm), seating, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and separate WC. Balcony with St Tropez views. Adjoins to room 5
- Bedroom 7 (suite) with double bed (180cm) and open-plan bathroom, separate living room, shower room, two separate WCs. Sea and mountain views
- Bedroom 8 with double bed (160cm), en-suite shower room and WC. Mountain views
- Bedroom 9 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and WC. Forest/mountain views
- Bedroom 10 with double bed (160cm), en-suite bathroom and separate WC. Cloister and mountain views
- Bedroom 11 with small double bed (140cm)
- Bedroom 12 with twin beds (140cm each)
- Bedroom 13 with small double bed (140cm)
- Bedroom 14 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and separate WC, private terrace
- Bedroom 15 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and WC and garden
FEATURES & AMENITIES
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Nearest Airport: Nice Airport (NCE)
Nearest Town: Frejus
Events & Weddings Allowed on Request