Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Panoramic view of the bay and the Golden Islands
- Private Beach and Cove
- Secluded Property
It is by taking a private road that we discover the unique villa, on the promontory of the sublime Giens peninsula, the work of the famous Hyèrois architect Lucien David. This waterfront property of 400 m2 on a private 1-hectare estate was built in 1962 on the rock of the remarkable Pointe du Bouvet site, classified natura 2000.
Bordered by the Mediterranean, sheltered from the mistral and from view, the villa enjoys an exceptional location that allows you to enjoy the sun all day long. The exterior and interior spaces are widely open to the sea and enjoy a panoramic view of the entire bay and the Golden Islands.
The infinity pool offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the bay and the Golden Islands. For those who love the Mediterranean, there is direct access from the villa to a cove and a private beach with a marina and a pontoon. Numerous sports and nautical facilities are available to the occupants: gym, table tennis, kayak, paddle... Accessible by land, sea or air, the work of the famous architect Lucien David has all the essential assets for an unforgettable stay. The property is available for seasonal rentals in summer (minimum one week) and winter (minimum 15 days).
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Home Cinema
- Sea Views
- Walk to Beach
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: Suite with King-size Bed (180cm), Shower Room and Toilet. Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed (180cm), bathroom and toilet. Sea view.
- Bedroom 3 & 4: Double Bed (160cm) with shower room. Toilet shared between the two rooms. Sea view.
- Room 5 & 6: King-size Bed (180cm). Shower Room and Toilet shared with Rooms 5, 6 and 7.
- Room 7: Double Bed (160cm). Shower Room and Toilet Shared with Rooms 5 and 6.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped American Kitchen
Infinity Heated Swimming Pool
Private beach with pontoon and marina and equipped cove
Solarium and Bar
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Nearest Airport: Toulon Airport (TLN)
Nearest Town: Hyères