Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Sweeping views of the Provence countryside
- Infinity pool and tennis court
- Private heliport
Exuding French charm and aristocratic elegance, Bastide De Saumane stands behind wrought-iron gates at the end of a Cypress-lined drive and in the centre of palatial landscaped gardens. The villa is located just four minutes by car from the charming hilltop village of Saumane-de-Vaucluse. A nine-minute drive takes you to Golf de Saumane, situated on the slopes of the Vaucluse Mountains. The bastide offers spectacular views over the Provençal countryside and total seclusion, making it a sublime home away from home for you, your family and friends.
Within the ivy-covered walls of the bastide lie nine opulent bedrooms and eight splendid bathrooms. All rooms are classically decorated to recall the villa’s noble history – expect luxe chandeliers, authentic antiques and rich tapestries. The property also features a grand piano, a small gym and a lavish fireplace. The grounds, however, are a highlight of the property's glowing repertoire. The oversized infinity pool looks out over the hillsides of Provence, providing vast panoramas of France’s finest scenery. Keen sportsmen and women will enjoy limitless use of the private tennis court.
Surrounded by the sounds of nature and bathing in the warmth of the French sun, there’s no better place to sample local wine and relax by the poolside. Watch idly as the children climb into the villa's two treehouses and create their own adventure stories. Explore the bastide, searching the tapestries for hidden mysteries and stories frozen in time. Begin your days discovering the secret corners of your gardens and end your nights sitting around the fire, taking in the evening air while the sky above the mountain peaks turns to velvety black.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Court
- Golf Nearby
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: King bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, sink, separate WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 2: King bed, suite, with en-suite bathroom (Tub, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 3: King bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (Baldaquin) with en-suite bathroom (Tub, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 5: King bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 6: 2 single beds with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 7: Double bed with shared bathroom (Tub, Sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 8: 2 single beds, sharing a bathroom with bedroom 7. A/C.
The Studio in the main house is a large open space that can accommodate 2 or 4 people:
- Bedroom 9: Queen bed on the mezzanine with private bathroom (shower, sink, WC). A comfortable sofa bed (140 cm) on the ground floor can host one or two children. Please inquire.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Summer Kitchen with Grill
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Heating for Swimming Pool
Nearest Airport: Marseille International Airport (MRS)