Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Chateau Steeped in History
- Vast Landscaped Gardens & Vineyards
Chateau de Bonnieux is situated in the heart of one of Provence’s most beautiful medieval villages.
This historic wine estate, rich in heritage and natural beauty, spans over 100 hectares. A beautiful refurbishment by a renowned architect has kept the Renaissance era charm intact while bringing the property up to date for comfortable living.
The chateau features vast interior and exterior spaces: reception areas, a wine cellar, and perfectly manicured gardens.
The 8 bedrooms of the chateau and the 5 bedrooms in the two adjoining cottages can accommodate a total of up to 26 guests. The three living rooms with a fireplace, one of which is vaulted, open onto the terraces and are ideal for gathering family or friends.
Relax in the pool, stroll in the splendid alleys of the landscaped garden, the vineyards or the woods, and then end your day with a game of pétanque.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Weddings Permitted
- Events Permitted
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: 1 king size bed (180cm), bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet
- Rooms 2, 3 & 4: 1 king size bed (180cm), bathroom with shower with toilet
- Rooms 5 & 6: 2 single beds (90cm), bathroom with shower with toilet
- Room 7: 2 single beds (90cm), bathroom with bathtub and toilet
- Room 8: queen size bed (160cm), bathroom with shower with
- Room 1: queen size bed (160cm), dressing room, bathroom with shower with toilets
- Rooms 2 & 3: 2 single beds (90cm), shared bathroom with bathtub, shared separate toilet
- Room 1: queen size bed (160cm), bathroom with shower shared, separate toilet shared
- Room 2: 2 single beds (90cm), bathroom with shower shared, separate toilet shared
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Nearest Airport: Marseille Airport (MRS)
Nearest Town: Apt
Weddings & Events Allowed on Request