Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- 17th-Century Villa
- Large Wine Cellar
- Magical Courtyard
This 17th-century villa is situated in a quiet setting surrounded by apple orchards, with a magical courtyard, pool, gardens and fountains, within driving distance of the pretty village of L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. Finished to the highest of standards, the property comes with services and concierge support.
The main entrance of this beautifully decorated villa leads to the two wings of the property, each wing featuring 4 bedrooms and therefore 8 double ensuite bedrooms in total. There are three separate sitting rooms, a dining room and numerous external terraces with large and small tables for al fresco dining. A Pizza oven and BBQ, shaded external lounge areas, yoga platform, boules court and extensive gardens ensure plenty of activities for all your guests. With a professional kitchen and a wine cellar with tasting room, it is sure to have a distinct appeal for oenophiles.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Wine Cellar
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: Large Double Bed. Bath With Shower, Toilet.
- Bedroom 2: Large Double Bed.
- Bedroom 3: Large Double Bed. Shower Enclosure, Toilet.
- Bedroom 4: Extra Large Double Bed. Bath, Shower Enclosure, Toilet.
- Bedroom 5: Large Double Bed. Bath, Shower Enclosure, Toilet.
- Bedroom 6: Large Double Bed. Bath With Shower, Toilet.
- Bedroom 7: Large Double Bed. Bath, Shower Enclosure, Toilet.
- Bedroom 8: Large Double Bed.Shower Enclosure, Toilet.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Sonos Sound System
Nearest Airport: Marseille Airport (MRS)
Nearest Town: Avignon