Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- 18th Century Bastide
- Romantic Mediterranean and Provencal Gardens
Capturing the enchantment of this property with words is almost impossible - One truly must experience it in person.
From the moment you enter the gates of the long drive, you are transported to a world of vineyards, lavender, olives and stonework. You can almost instantly smell the garden aromas and sweetness of the space.
The 18th-century Bastide itself has been impeccably restored. The interiors exhibit an abundance of light, luxury and elegant decor. Each space has been designed for entertainment and relaxation, whether that is curling up on a couch reading your favourite book in the cosy library or laughing over a board game with your family and friends in the spacious lounge.
Guests here enjoy the many outdoor terrace spaces surrounding the house, shaded by large plane trees, garden colours, and the relaxing sounds of the fountains. The large pool area is set just past the front terrace, with ever more grassy green lawn and garden nooks beyond. There is truly endless space for guests of all ages to enjoy.
The wonderful staff at Domaine de Beau-Fleurs are kind and helpful. While attentive, they also understand the nature of discretion. Each staff member speaks English and works diligently to maintain the spotless, high standard of the property.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Home Office
- Accessible Property
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1 - Master Suite: Super King bed with sitting area, gas fireplace, dressing room, TV, DVD/CD and ensuite bathroom (claw-foot bathtub, separate walk-in shower, twin sinks, anti-fog mirrors, heated towel rails and WC). Ducted air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 2 - Junior Suite: Twin beds / King bed upon request with ensuite bathroom (bathtub, separate walk-in shower, twin sinks, anti-fog mirrors, heated towel rail and WC). Ducted air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 3 - Junior Suite: Super King bed with ensuite bathroom (bathtub, separate walk-in shower, twin sinks, anti-fog mirror, heated towel rail and WC). Ducted air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 4 - King bed with ensuite bathroom (shower, sink, anti-fog mirror, heated towel rail and WC). Ducted air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 5 - King bed with ensuite bathroom (shower, sink, anti-fog mirror, heated towel rail and WC). Ducted air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 6 - Queen bed with ensuite bathroom (shower, sink, anti-fog mirror, heated towel rail and WC). Ducted air-conditioning.
(Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 are easily accessible for those with limited mobility and may be served by an elevator)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Sonos Sound System & Bose Sound System in Each Room
Luxury Sun Loungers, Bean Bags and Large Parasols
iPod Dock Speaker System
Football Goals, Badminton, Boules, Tennis Rackets
Mediterranean and Provencal Gardens
Vegetable & Herbal Garden
STAFF & SERVICES
Maid Service - Five hours per day, six days per week are included.
A caretaker attends to the pool, terraces and gardens five days per week and the lawns are cut weekly.
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Additional Maid Service
Food and Beverages Shopping
Nearest Airport: Marseille Airport (MRS)
Nearest Town: Aix-en-Provence