Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Heart of a Famous 120-Acre Vineyard Estate.
- Panoramic Views of the Luberon Valley as far as Mont Ventoux
- Large Cinema Room
Stay at luxury Mas de Lacoste with stunning panoramic views of the Luberon Valley and surrounding villages as far as Mont Ventoux. There is a feeling of space and openness from the various terraces and outdoor areas.
The main house has six bedrooms and five bathrooms. It has a heating/cooling system from the floor, as well as air-conditioning in all bedrooms. The first annex sits across the grassy courtyard on the ground floor and has three air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The second annex sits above on the first floor, where guests will find a lovely studio with a kitchenette, plus two additional air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms. Back in the main house, the large fully equipped kitchen with Lacanche stove has direct access to the main terrace and fantastic outdoor dining space with a lounge area.
Neighbouring the house is the winery which has been entirely renovated and produces Côtes du Luberon wines. A guardian is currently living in a separate, private house on the property.
The large pool area and the covered patio have been fitted with the most comfortable furniture and offer enough space for relaxing and outside dining at all times of the day. Large windows frame the beautiful countryside.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Private Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning
- Home Cinema
- Pool Table
- Wine Cellar
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: Master, King bed with large en-suite brand new bathroom (Tub, large shower, 2 sinks, separate WC). Dressing. A/C.
- Bedroom 2: Top Floor - King bed (or two single beds) with en-suite bathroom (Tub with hand shower, 2 sinks, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 3: King bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub with hand shower, shower, 2 sinks, separate WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 4: King bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, tub, sink, separate WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 5: King bed with a separate bathroom (Tub with hand shower, 3 sinks, separate WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 6: Top Floor - King bed (or two single beds), shared bathroom with bedroom 5. A/C.
Annex 1 - Adjacent to the main house - Ground floor
These bedrooms have all their independent exterior entrance:
- Bedroom 7: King bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub with hand shower, sink, separate WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 8: Sofa bed for 2 people (King bed) with en-suite bathroom (Tub with handshower, sink, separate WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 9: Dormitory (4 single beds) with en-suite bathroom (Tub with handshower, sink, WC). These 4 single beds can also be joined to make 2 double beds. A/C.
Annex 2 - adjacent to the main house, garden level:
- Bedroom 10: Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
Studio with Kitchenette
- Bedroom 11: Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Sonos Sound System
Home Cinema Room
Cave à vins
Swimming Pool with Electric security cover.
Outdoor Sonos Sound System
Private Tennis Court with Light
Terrain de Boules
STAFF & SERVICES
Maid Service - End of stay cleaning is included and daily cleaning (4 hours) from Monday to Friday.
English-speaking House Manager
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Heating the Pool
Baby Crib and High Chair
Nearest Airport: Marseilles International Airport (MRS)
Nearest Town: Lacoste
The Exclusive Provence Collection
Exceptional villas curated by our experts