Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- 18th Century Bastide
- Manicured Landscaped Gardens
- Private Tennis Court with Stand Terrace
Dating back to the 18th century, the Bastide was previously used as a hunting lodge for the aristocracy. Now impeccably restored as a family home, guests can share in the spoils and richness of the building and land.
This property very comfortably welcomes up to 16 guests with bedrooms situated in the main house, cottage, and pool annex. The main house offers ample ground floor living areas for all guests to enjoy time together, whether while lounging by the large fireplace, reading in the stunning library, preparing meals in the kitchen space tailor-made for chefs, or dining in the gorgeous indoor dining room.
The cottage, or dovecote as it is known in Provence, is located across the paved courtyard and offers two en-suite bedrooms ideal for guests seeking a bit of added privacy without losing any of the richness or high standard of living equal to that of the main Bastide. Alternatively, the annex located near the pool and the Orangerie offers two bedrooms sharing a bathroom, perhaps best suited for younger adults/teenagers, or for staff.
With ten acres of private land surrounding the property, privacy is absolutely assured. Known to locals as “le petit Versailles”, the gardens and exterior spaces are simply second-to-none. It is an oasis of lavender fields, olive groves, rose gardens, fountains and so much more.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Private Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Cot
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: Double bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, 2 sinks, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds with en-suite bathroom (Tub, sink, separate WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 4: Master with baldaquin Queen bed and en-suite bathroom (shower, tub, sink, WC). Terrace. A/C.
- Bedroom 5: Master with baldaquin Queen bed and en-suite bathroom (shower, tub, sink, WC). Dressing room. Terrace. A/C.
Cottage / Dovecote
- Bedroom 6:Two single beds with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). Additional single bed in the suite. A/C.
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, sink, WC). A/C.
Annex by the Pool
- Bedroom 8: King bed (or two single beds) with bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 9: King bed (or two single beds), shared bathroom with bedroom 8. A/C.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
CD Player / Stereo
Baby Crib/Cot and High Chair
Private Tennis Court
STAFF & SERVICES
English-speaking House Manager/ Caretaker
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Heating for Swimming Pool - Upon request. Additional charges may apply.
Nearest Airport: Marseilles International Airport (MRS)
Nearest Town: Lioux
The Exclusive Provence Collection
Exceptional villas curated by our experts