Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Direct Access to the Slopes
- Resort Spa Access
- Breathtaking Views of The Mountains
Chalet Darcey is one of the thirteen luxury chalets that make up the newest ski resort in the most sought-after winter destination in the French Alps. From its unspoilt location on the edge of La Rosière Forest, you have direct access to the slopes in Courchevel.
Pale timbers, dramatic mountainscapes and unobtrusive design greet you inside Chalet Darcey. Soft neutral colours are lifted with dramatic detailing, such as the bronze chimney breast in the main living space and the dramatic look of veined marble floors in the bathrooms. With five kingsize double rooms spread over the lower three floors, each with its own luxurious en-suite bathroom, Chalet Darcey can accommodate up to ten guests in exceptional comfort.
Guests have access to the resort’s two world-class spa and wellbeing centres. Amenities include heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, fitness room and treatment rooms. The restaurant overlooks the snowy peaks for an atmospheric onsite dining experience.
Share this villa
- Restaurants & Shops
- Ski-in Ski-Out
In-Depth Villa Details
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Sonos Sound System
Private Ski Room
STAFF & SERVICES
Daily Housekeeping: Morning Only
24/7 Concierge Service
Resort Spa Facilities
Nearest Airport: Geneva Airport (GVA) Lyon Airport (LYS) Grenoble (GNB)
Nearest Town: Courchevel
Security Deposit € 5,000
Check-in: 16:00 P.M
Check-out: 10:00 AM
No Smoking Allowed
Access to Room Service Not Available