Chalet AllureFrench Alps, Val d'Isere
Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Private Indoor Swimming Pool
- Spa Facilities
- Fully Staffed Chalet
Resembling a mountain hamlet, Chalet Allure is located in a small urbanisation compromising of five luxury chalets as well as a restaurant and bar; a unique concept offering unique services. In true alpine style, Chalet Allure is made with reclaimed wood and sumptuous fabrics.
Chalet Allure is spread over five floors offering accommodation for up to 12 guests. It features four double bedrooms plus one bedroom for 4 guests, each with en-suite bathrooms. There is a large living room with open fireplace, a dining room and fully equipped kitchen.
Tastefully designed, this warm and inviting chalet features its own private spa with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and massage room, as well as a fully equipped kitchen.
Share this villa
- Restaurants & Shops
- Private Pool
- Pets Accepted
- In Resort
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: King size or twin beds, TV, terrace, seating area. Ensuite bathroom with shower and bath.
- Bedroom 2: King size or twin beds, TV, access to an adjoining room with bunk beds, sleeping, two children. Family bathroom with shower and bath.
- Bedroom 3: King size or twin beds, TV. Ensuite bathroom with shower and bath.
- Bedroom 4: King size or twin beds, TV, seating area. Ensuite bathroom with shower and bath.
- Bedroom 5: King size bed or twin beds, TV, terrace. Ensuite bathroom with shower and bath.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Private Ski Room
Heated Boot Dryers
STAFF & SERVICES
French-cooking Chef (from 7:30 to 11:00 a.m. and ~6:00 to 11:00 pm)
Breakfast and dinner are served in the Chalet or option of having dinner in the restaurants of the adjacent hotels
Afternoon tea with patisserie
Drinks (mineral water, soft drinks and juices)
Welcome champagne & snacks (upon arrival)
3 spirit bottles (for all 7 nights stay)
Parking for 2 vehicles
Reception & Concierge 24/7
Porters & Drivers
In-resort shared hotel shuttle (from 7:30 to 23:30)
Chambery Airport (CMF)
Geneva Airport (GVA)
Lyon Airport (LYS)
Nearest Town: Val d'Isère
Check-in: 16:00 P.M
Check-out: 10:00 AM
No Smoking Allowed
Animals are accepted with a supplement from 30 € per day, per animal (does not include meals).
The Exclusive Val d'Isere Collection
Exceptional villas curated by our experts