Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Central Location in Positano
- Panoramic Terrace
The three-floor villa offers all of the comforts of a retreat and the functionality of a private home. The traditional decor features local artwork, beautiful Vietri ceramic floors, and heirloom antiques. Merope is also an ideal property for guests with limited mobility, who can finally expect a comfortable stay on the Amalfi Coast thanks to the villa’s easy access from the main road, private parking on the premises for up to 4 family-size cars, an elevator that leads from the garage directly to each floor of the villa.
Upon entering the villa via the elevator from the garage, the formal dining room welcomes you. This room also features a large TV and has access to a private uber-panoramic terrace. The adjacent sitting room boasts a comfortable sitting area with a soft sofa and chairs, the perfect space for relaxation and entertaining. We like that this room has access to a 380-sq-ft covered sunroom that makes the villa enjoyable also during the cooler months, and which features a soaking Jacuzzi section with seating for two people. The small gym with its basic equipment is at the disposal of active guests during their vacation.
We just finished describing the interior space, but, in reality, when you decide to stay at the villa instead of touring the area by land or sea, you will find yourself on the spectacular 2,200-sq-ft panoramic terrace near the private swimming pool (depth of 30 cm to 1.6 m). The furnished terrace provides generous areas for dining, lounging, suntanning, and, in general, enjoying authentic moments of relaxation while marveling at picture-perfect views that go flawlessly from sea to sky.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea Views
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: Queen-size bed, A/C, balcony with sea view and en-suite bathroom, shower, vanity, WC, and hairdryer. 2 guests maximum.
- Bedroom 2: Queen-size bed, A/C, balcony with sea view and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi shower, vanity, WC, and hairdryer. 2 guests maximum.
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, A/C, sea view, and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi shower, vanity, WC, and hairdryer. 2 guests maximum.
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds, A/C, sea view, and adjacent bathroom (located on the ground floor) with shower, vanity, WC, and hairdryer. 2 guests maximum
- Bedroom 5: Queen-size bed, A/C, balcony with sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity, WC, and hairdryer. 2 guests maximum
- Bedroom 6: Queen-size bed, A/C, balcony with sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity, WC, and hairdryer. 2 guests maximum.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Satellite TV & DVD Player
STAFF & SERVICES
Housekeeping service up to 6 hr/day (incl. Sun)
Daily breakfast served from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Midweek change of bed linen, bath and pool towels
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Cost of food and beverage
Nearest Airport: Naples Airport (NAP)
Nearest Town: Positano
Security deposit: €2,000
Check-in: 16:00 P.M - 20:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Late arrival fee between 8:00 pm & 10:00 pm: €60. No arrivals are accepted after 10:00 pm.
Swimming pool open from May to September