Cheval Blanc Two Bedroom Garden Water VillaMaldives
Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
Perched right over the lagoon whilst opening onto a lush private garden in the back, the Garden Water Villa bestows a high sense of privacy. Inside, a living room, a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large bathroom succeed each other in perfect harmony, with breathtaking views on the infinite turquoise horizon.
On the lagoon side, an infinity pool, a pergola with a dining table, armchairs and loungers welcome guests at any time of the day. With a direct access to the soothing waters, the terraces are an invitation to take a dip with exotic fish and colourful coral reefs.
On the garden side, comfortable and generous ottomans footstools and a hammock blend in with the luxurious vegetation. Perfectly suited for an afternoon of reading or to simply let go and enjoy the time passing in utmost privacy.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
In-Depth Villa Details
In the northwest of the Maldives archipelago, Noonu atoll reveals a preserved and exclusive exotic oasis. North of Malé, Noonu Atoll includes a handful of unspoiled green islands protected from the ocean by a large coral reef.
The islands blend elongated palm trees, tropical flowers, white sand banks, pristine turquoise water and fringing reef. The atoll waters house a dazzling sampling of multicolour fish, rays and sea turtles.
Only a few minutes away from Randheli by boat, the wild island of Maakurandhoo shelters guttiferae and pandanus flowers and many other shrubs also known as sailor wood. A stroll on the islands’ spotless beaches invariably summons up Robinson Crusoe stories.
Up to 4 guests, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a swimming pool
- Subtle combination of Maldivian inspirations and contemporary sensibility.
- Loft-style villas with impressive volumes and an architectural sequence of 7 meters high doors, all with sea views.
- Beautifully appointed lounge and dedicated in and outdoor dining areas.
- Private infinity pool for every villa (12.5 meter long).
- Outdoor relaxation areas with pool terrace, day bed and shower.
- Private white sand beach, lush tropical garden and generous overwater decks depending on each villa’s location
- Private lounge at Malé international airport and customized Cheval Blanc seaplane.
- Cheval Blanc Spa with exclusive Guerlain signature treatments (four single and two double treatment rooms)
- Hair Spa by Leonor Greyl, beauty studio and barber shop
- Genuine marina with a fleet of traditional Dhoni boats and a yacht
- A team of Experience Alchemists ensures guests enjoy a wide choice of tailor-made activities and experiences
- The Carousel Kids Club and the Paddock Teens Club
- Water sports and PADI-certified diving center with daily personalized preparation of snorkeling and diving equipment
- two tennis courts
- a golf simulator
- high-end fitness equipment allow sport connoisseurs to train in a spectacular setting
- On the main island, the fitness centre with its lagoon view is equipped with the latest Technogym machines. Bespoke programmes and customised coaching sessions can be organized on request
- Yoga, Pilates and relaxation pavilions, hot baths and swimming pool
- A culinary Art fusing French tradition with sparkling creativity
- Four restaurants including Le 1947, our fine dining concept, the White contemporary brasserie, the Diptyque offering
the best of Japanese and Iberian cuisines and the Deelani fish market
- Three bars offering varied and entertaining in and outdoor atmospheres.
- All day in-room dining with live cooking chefs on request and experiential dining
- Outstanding wine and cigar cellars with an unparalleled selection of wines, champagnes and spirits
- 10-night minimum stay is applicable during Christmas and New Year periods