Cheval Blanc Island VillaMaldives
Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
A lush jungle on one side, the endless ocean on the other, frame this elegant cathedral-style loft.
Monumental doors allow to partition the space up into three distinct and private areas: a light-filled living room and a sumptuous bedroom with its dedicated walk-in dressing room that leads up to a generous in- and outdoor bathroom with its own salon de bain.
Outside, a jungle of palm trees and exotic plants shade the infinity pool which leads onto the ocean ahead. An invitation to lounge on the white sand of the private beach or enjoy a family lunch in the garden’s dining pavilion.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
In-Depth Villa Details
In the northwest of the Maldives archipelago, Noonu atoll reveals a preserved and exclusive exotic oasis.
North of Malé, Noonu Atoll includes a handful of unspoiled green islands protected from the ocean by a large coral reef.
The islands blend elongated palm trees, tropical flowers, white sand banks, pristine turquoise water and fringing reef. The atoll waters house a dazzling sampling of multicolour fish, rays and sea turtles.
Only a few minutes away from Randheli by boat, the wild island of Maakurandhoo shelters guttiferae and pandanus flowers and many other shrubs also known as sailor wood. A stroll on the islands’ spotless beaches invariably summons up Robinson Crusoe stories.
Up to 2 guests, one bedroom, one bathrooms and a swimming pool
- Subtle combination of Maldivian inspirations and contemporary sensibility.
- Loft-style villas with impressive volumes and an architectural sequence of 7 meters high doors, all with sea views.
- Beautifully appointed lounge and dedicated in and outdoor dining areas
- Private infinity pool for every villa (12.5 meter long).
- Outdoor relaxation areas with pool terrace, day bed and shower.
- Private white sand beach, lush tropical garden and generous overwater decks depending on each villa’s location
- Private lounge at Malé international airport and customized Cheval Blanc seaplane.
- Cheval Blanc Spa with exclusive Guerlain signature treatments (four single and two double treatment rooms)
- Hair Spa by Leonor Greyl, beauty studio and barber shop
- Genuine marina with a fleet of traditional Dhoni boats and a yacht
- A team of Experience Alchemists ensures guests enjoy a wide choice of tailor-made activities and experiences
- The Carousel Kids Club and the Paddock Teens Club
- Water sports and PADI-certified diving center with daily personalized preparation of snorkeling and diving equipment
- two tennis courts
- a golf simulator
- high-end fitness equipment allow sport connoisseurs to train in a spectacular setting
- On the main island, the fitness centre with its lagoon view is equipped with the latest Technogym machines. Bespoke programmes and customised coaching sessions can be organized on request
- Yoga, Pilates and relaxation pavilions, hot baths and swimming pool
- A culinary Art fusing French tradition with sparkling creativity
- Four restaurants including Le 1947, our fine dining concept, the White contemporary brasserie, the Diptyque offering the best of Japanese and Iberian cuisines and the Deelani fish market
- Three bars offering varied and entertaining in and outdoor atmospheres.
- All day in-room dining with live cooking chefs on request and experiential dining
- Outstanding wine and cigar cellars with an unparalleled selection of wines, champagnes and spirits
- 10-night minimum stay is applicable during Christmas and New Year periods
The Exclusive Maldives Collection
Exceptional villas curated by our experts