Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Located in the Unesco World Heritage Protected Reserve of Sian Ka’an
- Beachfront Villa
Playaa Kun is a private luxurious estate that sits in the untouched environment of Sian Ka’an Biosphere, a Unesco world heritage protected reserve. Its location is ideal for seclusion, sitting on a pristine Caribbean beach surrounded by coconut palms and lush vegetation. In front of you is the Caribbean Sea with a stunning coral reef 100m out.
This luxury villa comes with direct access to the beach, large decked area and infinity swimming pool. A large roof terrace with unlimited views and generous outside living areas. Indoors consists of a large open plan living space that looks out over the dunes and the magnificent pristine beach.
There are 5 en-suite bedrooms, 4 of which have uninterrupted sea views and direct access to the beach and decked area.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea Views
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Access to terrace, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Dual vanity, Ensuite Rainforest shower, Oceanview, Pool access from terrace, Safety box
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Access to pool, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Oceanview, Safety box, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Access to pool, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Dual vanity, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Oceanview, Safety box, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Access to pool, Air conditioning, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Oceanview, Safety box, Terrace
- Bedroom 5: x2 Single beds, Double bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Access to the Beach
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Nearest Airport: Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Nearest Town: Tulum
Security deposit of $2,000
Check-in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Please note, due to Sian Ka’an being a protected reserve, it is not permitted to bring external ATVs, water sports equipment such as kiteboards, or audio equipment. It is also forbidden to fish in order to protect the endangered sea life. Additionally, pets are not allowed.