Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Fully staffed
- Meals included
- Massages included
- Heated private swimming pool
This is a private retreat, which can sleep up to six guests and cannot be seen from Villa Ezzahra. The interiors, which have a contemporary Moroccan feel, have been designed by Philip Hooper from Sibyl Colefax and John Fowler.
The house features many souk finds, which include Berber benches, wooden carved doors, antique pots and Beni Ourain rugs.
The villa has a 12.8 metre pool with loungers and Indian daybeds, a large sunken berber tent for evening drinks, a dining terrace overlooking the pool, a sitting/dining room with open fire and a stand out domed ceiling with bespoke Moroccan bauble lights.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
In-Depth Villa Details
All three bedrooms have private terraces and open fires. Two of the rooms have private plunge pools, which are lit at night and large daybeds on the terrace.
Our house cook prepares a daily changing menu featuring Moroccan and European dishes made with locally grown seasonal produce and comforting classics for younger guests. You will be able to choose your dishes from a wide choice of menus.
All our villas come with a hammam, treatment rooms and unlimited spa treatments as well as many other touches including a large berber tent at Villa Ezzahra and Villa Azzaytouna ideal for evening drinks and a gym and cinema rooms at Ezzahra.
- A 12.8 metre swimming pool
- A luxury Berber tent with comfy seating for drinks
- A spa with a hammam and treatment room. (shared with Villa Alkhozama) The spa menu offers a range of beauty treatments using Dermalogica products and Moroccan argan oil. These include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and wet shaving for men. All treatments are included in the price and can be taken in the spa, in your room or by the pool
- A screening area for DVDs, along with a music system and TV news channels
The house comes fully staffed, and is managed by estate manager Maria, who will assist you with all your requirements.
Villa Azzaytouna is located in the exclusive Palmeraie, where small houses are usually hard to come by. It is located 15 minutes from Marrakech’s vibrant Medina and souks and 12kms from Menara airport. Activities close to Villa Azzaytouna include horse riding, camel riding, go-karting and golf. Guides can be arranged for those who wish to explore the centre of Marrakech and its many souks. Day trips to the Atlas Mountains, 40km from Villa Azzaytouna, can be arranged including a one or two hour mule trek and a country lunch.