Chalet AdaleneSwiss Alps
Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Traditional Saastal Mountain Chalet
Traditional Saastal mountain chalets might have enjoyed this mountain location and such wonderfully aged timbers, but Chalet Adalene takes the vernacular to a new level of delight. Extending over five floors, the chalet's wooden balconies and large panoramic windows take advantage of the spectacular Saastal views.
At the top, you will find the double-height living space with an exposed stone fireplace, a vast sofa placed to luxuriate in those mountain panoramic vistas, a ten-seat dining table, a bar area and a kitchen. A staircase leads to a cosy TV room on the mezzanine level. Further private space for sociable après ski unwinding can be found on the main south-facing terrace, where you will find a barbeque and an outside dining table. Dine out here whilst the sun sets behind the Dom and you will agree this region really is the pearl of the Alps.
Each of Chalet Adalene’s seven en-suite bedrooms feels like your own private sanctuary; with large picture windows for views of the mountains and luxurious natural fabrics. The natural stone bathrooms with walk-in showers are a delight to come back to after a day on the slopes. The two masters also boast bath tubs and there is a sauna in which to soothe any tired limbs, or head outside to relax in the jacuzzi hot tub. The ideal way to soothe tired muscles after a hard day’s skiing.
The Saas valley offers 145 kilometres of pistes reaching up to 3,600 metres. There is a piste here for each skill level, plus picturesque winter hiking paths and plenty for snow boarders and freestyle skiers to enjoy.
Its location close to the glaciers of the Dom and the Allalinhorn means you can enjoy winter sports opportunities throughout the year, but the area is a delight for hikers through the summer months as well, with the neighbouring peaks of the Weissmies, the Nadelhorn and the Lenzspitze all ideal climbs through the summer season.
Share this villa
- Ski-in Ski-Out
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1: Super king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath, walk-in wardrobe, superb views to the slopes.
- Bedroom 2: Super king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath, walk-in wardrobe, view to trees and mountains
- Bedroom 3: Super king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, sofa.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, views to the garden.
- Bedroom 5: Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, views to the garden and mountains.
- Bedroom 6: Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, views to the garden and mountains.
- Bedroom 7: Quad bunk beds, double en-suite bathroom with shower.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Heated Boot Dryers
Ski In/Ski Out
STAFF & SERVICES
3 Course Dinner 6 nights out of 7
Daily Hot and Cold Breakfast
Daily afternoon tea
Carefully selected house wines & open spirit bar
Dedicated Electrocar Transportation within the village
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
A La Carte wines at extra cost
Nearest Airport: Geneva Airport (GVA), Sion Airport (SIR), Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP)
Nearest Town: Saas-Fee
Security Deposit from € 5,000
Check-in: 16:00 P.M
Check-out: 10:00 AM
No Smoking Allowed