Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Suitable for events and weddings
- Family friendly
- Private swimming pool with waterfall
As you enter the villa you are greeted with ornate wooden wall carvings and a formal square teak dining table with leather backed chairs. The fully fitted kitchen, to the left, has black polished surfaces and redwood units and a central island feature with breakfast bar and water-hyacinth stools. A flat-screen TV is also mounted on the wall.
The bedroom pavilion on the right has a colourful twin bedroom to the rear with doors opening into the entrance garden. Wooden beds sit on polished wood floors and are dressed with green and blue silk cushions and throws. Modern artwork matches the colours and even the wooden lamps have coordinated materials. A wooden TV cabinet with flat-screen TV completes the balance of this room. The bathroom has an aquamarine mosaic tile effect in the shower room.
The front ground floor bedroom has steps leading into the room, on the right is the dressing area and the bathroom which has twin sinks, a shower room, a raised decked area with free-standing bathtub and a planted inner garden with outdoor shower. The bedroom has a wooden double bed, comfortable furniture and brown and cream matching furnishings. There’s a flat-screen TV and doors out onto the sea-facing terrace.
Upstairs, past the stained-glass window and chandelier, is another rear bedroom with twin beds, flat-screen TV, decorative lamps, green and brown accessories and balcony with views over the entrance garden. The bathroom has a shower room with lilac mosaic tiling. To the front is the master suite with a modern styled four-poster bed, antique ottoman and comfortable seating.
A flat-screen TV and a balcony with fantastic views over the property and the ocean finish this chic room. The bathroom has a feature sunken bathtub and separate shower room.
The terrace in front of the dining area has a central water feature with a Thai sculpture sitting proudly in the centre. To the left is another bedroom pavilion having a double bed, dressing area, bathroom with shower, free-standing bathtub and inner garden with outdoor shower. This bedroom has a comfortable woven sofa and a flat-screen TV.
To the front of this room is a planted area and the main living pavilion. A wooden floor with marble around the edges, and the wooden lined vaulted ceiling create a natural feeling in a room which is enhanced by the choice of furniture included.
Natural materials dominate with leather, wood, bamboo and water-hyacinth making up the majority of the furniture. The plasma TV is set into an alcove in a dark wood unit. And cleverly selected Thai ornaments and artefacts provide a traditional element that complements the modern artwork and furniture designs.
A covered terrace at the end of the pavilion overlooks the manicured garden and the sea. To the right is the sizeable blue-tiled swimming pool with waterfall feature which leads down to a sala that contains a bathroom, kitchen and entertainment area with an imposing dining table and ample all-weather garden furniture.
From here steps lead down to another garden tier, an outdoor shower and steps onto the beautiful beach. The villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry where locals commute from the island to the mainland. The ferry pier can also be a decent reminder that when you live in these peaceful surroundings, others are travelling in the busy parallel universe.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Family Friendly
In-Depth Villa Details
Main House - Bottom Floor
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with dual sinks, stand-alone shower, and stand-alone tub, Alfresco Shower, Walk-in Closet, TV, Doors to Terrace, Ocean view, Air Conditioning, Safe
Main House - Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 (Master): King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Sitting Area, TV, Private Balcony, OCean views, Air Conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Two Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, TV, Air Conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Doors to Garden, TV, Air Conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and stand-alone tub, Alfresco Shower, Walk-in Closet, TV, Air Conditioning, Safe
Additional bedding can be arranged
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area
- Living Area
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Outdoor Speakers
- Sound System
- Baby Cot
- Infinity Pool
- Beach Access
- Alfresco Dining
- Sauna (For common use)
- Gym (For common use)
- Villa Manager
- Housekeeping (Linens changes every third day)
- Concierge Service
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
Additional charges apply for the below services:
- Baby Sitting Services
- Massage Services
- Laundry Services
- Beachfront to Dhevatara Cove
- Taling Ngam: 15 minute drive
- Samui Airport (USM): 1 hour drive
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge and 7% tax
- This villa is suitable for weddings and events
- Two bedroom occupancy is also available. Please enquire within for rates
The Exclusive Koh Samui Collection
Exceptional villas curated by our experts