Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
With a contemporary approach to tropical minimalism, a prolific use of natural materials blurs the lines between in- and outdoor living, while spectacular views create a soothing, natural canvas on which to paint a perfect personalized holiday.
Guests descend down a bold staircase into the main living room, an airy double-height atrium surrounded by clear glass panels that draw in the ocean panoramas and verdant vistas.
On one side of the villa’s wrap-around terrace, a built-in barbecue holds center-court in the outdoor dining area. On the other side, an expansive sun deck frames the infinity pool and leads to an elevated outdoor pavilion, encouraging guests to pause and breathe in the calm surroundings.
Contemporary furnishings are softened with an earth-toned color palette set against light wood floor panels, with select pieces of Asian decorative woodwork adding an organic touch to the interiors.
A fully equipped open-plan kitchen extends into the generous dining area, the entire space made unique by a granite island breakfast counter. This area forms the villa's main indoor communal living area, enclosed in glass doors that fold open onto the generous poolside terrace.
Wellness-oriented facilities provide guests with a range of enticing options to re-center the body and soul. Separate sauna and steam rooms offer moments of serene privacy; alternatively, the relaxation sala can be transformed into a yoga pavilion, perched majestically overlooking the ocean. Further additions such as a lower level meditation corner and oceanfront lawn provide a zenlike atmosphere to gently focus the mind.
Intelligently thought out space allocations create versatile options for guests. Ensconced in tranquility, four seaview bedrooms in varying configurations come with added personal luxuries including private terraces and outdoor bathing options. Families or groups of friends can enjoy quality time together with a movie night in the TV room, by gathering on the pool deck for a sunset cocktails or comparing their favorite holiday reads in the plush study.
Villa Hale Malia is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one butler. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
Share this villa
In-Depth Villa Details
Up to 8 guets, 4 bedrooms (Sleeps 8 Guests), 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 pax in 4 bedrooms; 3 x king, 1 x double twin; 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, 2 bedrooms share a common bathroom
- 14 meter infinity-edge private pool Expansive seaside lawned garden
- Outdoor Thai sala with southwest facing orientation (sunsets!)
- Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
- Outdoor BBQ with shaded al fresco dining area Sauna and steam rooms
- Outdoor whirlpool and tubs Indoor meditation space
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
- 43\ plasma TV and Bose surround sound system + DVD in home theatre
- 20\" wall mounted flatscreen TV in dining area
Design & Decor
- Direct oceanfront location - 50 meters above sea level -- Wellness-oriented villa w/ seaside yoga pavilion