Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- 16th-Century Chateau
- Surrounded by Cote de Rhone Vineyards and Forests
- Ideal for Weddings and Events
Le Chateau St Victor is magical and unique. It is a private luxury home decorated artistically yet flamboyantly, with an eclectic style not remotely like a hotel or other such venue. It is genuinely wonderful and very special.
It is located in a village untouched by tourism, sleepy and beautiful. Surrounded by Cote de Rhone vineyards and forests, this is a world away from the glitz of the Cote d'Azur and is definitely for the more discerning Francophile, looking for a south of France long remembered and not often found. It is situated on the border of Provence and Languedoc equidistant between Avignon in Provence and the charming market town of Uzes in Languedoc, with balmy temperatures extending the season and wonderful local produce for gourmands. Local wines include Chateauneuf du Pape, Gigondas, Lirac and Tavel.
This is a property for the connoisseur, the aesthete, and those wanting peace and tranquillity yet also part of a charming small village with amenities to hand. It comes fully equipped with all the modern comforts, high thread count Egyptian bedding, fabulously comfortable beds, fully functional and well equipped kitchens (Lacanche 3 ovens) but also intriguing gardens, with old deliciously scented roses, plumbago, hortensia, and jasmine surrounding a very beautiful stone pool with columns and statues.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Cot
In-Depth Villa Details
- x6 Double Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Cottage One: Double bed 180x200cm and adjoining bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet. This is our smallest cottage (bedroom 30 sqm) and is for 2 people. It is very charming and has pool views There is no room for a cot in this cottage
- Cottage Two: Two bedrooms Ideal for a family with 2 children, Double bed 180x200cm ensuite bathroom, with bathtub and handheld shower. separate toilet, second bedroom with 2 single beds which can be zipped together for 2 adults if required. This cottage is for 4 sharing but definitely more for a family
- Cottage Three: One large bedroom-50msq and very gorgeous. This is our best cottage for 2 people. It can take an extra bed if required for a child or a cot at no extra cost. The bathroom with tub, handheld shower, and toilet is very private and set slightly away from the other cottages.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
Nearest Airport: Montpellier Airport (MPL), Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
Nearest Town: St Victor la Coste
Can accommodate small weddings (up to 60 people seated ), special events, corporate retreats and other groups such as yoga and mindfulness