Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Large Estate with garden
- Swimming Pool
- Perfect for Families and Large Groups
Le Mas Helene is centrally located between Avignon and l'isle-Sur-la-Sorgue, in the heart of the Sorgues country, this area is ideal for guests wishing to visit the most beautiful natural and cultural sites of the Vaucluse. The nearest village of Althen des Paluds also offers the sweetness of life typical of small Provencal villages.
On the ground floor of this 600 square meter Bastide, you will find the kitchen, library, living room, and TV room on the northern wings; as well as the renovated Barn on the East Wing - a large room housing a summer kitchen and large table perfect for group dinners.
Just past this communal space, guests can walk directly to the pool and garden areas. Ideal for those traveling with children, the pool is fully fenced and secure. And the central courtyard acts as a wonderful gathering space for all.
With luxurious and spacious areas to relax both indoors and out, this is truly an ideal holiday home for large families or groups of friends.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
In-Depth Villa Details
- Bedroom 1 (for children): King bed or twin beds with en-suite bathroom (Tub, sink) and separate WC. Extra bed in the entrance. AC.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, 2 sinks, and WC). AC.
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed. View on the pool.
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed with en-suite living room. AC.
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed
- Bedroom 6 (Dormitory): 4 single beds with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC).
- Bedroom 7 (mezzanine): Queen bed with en-suite bathroom on the ground floor (Shower, sink, WC). This bedroom is accessible through Bedroom 6 or "The Barn" (playroom with kitchen and living room of 100m2)
Extra bedroom for children: Twin beds - upon request
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
Nearest Town: L'Isle sur la Sorgue
Nearest Airport: Marseilles International Airport (MRS)