Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Beautiful views of Lacoste and Bonnieux
- Newly renovated to an exceptional standard
- Large pool and shaded lounge area
Situated in the Alpilles, the spectacular Domaine de Saint Privat is a seven-minute drive from beautiful Bonnieux and ten minutes by car from Lacoste. The property features expansive views of the Alpilles mountains, breathtaking in both winter and summer. For those who crave the buzz of a town, the high-end boutiques and restaurants of picturesque Loumarin are a 25-minute drive away. The villa is surrounded by 40 acres of verdant gardens, olive groves and lavender fields, making it one of the most delightful and secluded retreats in the region.
Domaine de Saint Privat harmonises the clean lines of modern design with classic Provençal style. Wooden ceiling beams contrast with neutral minimalism to a stunning effect. Six beautiful bedrooms accommodate both single guests and couples on the first two floors of the old stone house. The third floor comprises a spacious dormitory, perfect for accompanying children. The villa’s exterior is made for socialising, with a large pool and shaded lounge area. A fire pit, ping-pong table and table football complete the line-up of party accessories. With sprawling gardens all around, the estate offers complete escapism from everyday life.
A stay in Domaine de Saint Privat is about leisurely mornings spent sipping coffee on the terrace and wandering amid the olive groves. Watch the children playing on the grass as you lie back on a lounger by the pool and take in the views over Luberon. Explore the local markets brimming with fresh Provençal produce, or pop by the family-run wine estate of Château la Canorgue in Bonnieux. Grab a bike to explore one of the many walking trails that lead from the property into the French countryside. Come evening, dine al fresco and bask in the last of the evening sun as it sets behind the mountains.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Cot
- Family Friendly
In-Depth Villa Details
Ground Floor (RDC) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, tub, 2 sinks, WC). A/C.
Second Story (1er étage) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
- Bedroom 2 - Master bedroom, King bed with large en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, 2 sinks, separate WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink). WC on the landing. A/C.
- Bedroom 4 - Two single beds with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink). WC on the landing.Perfect for children. A/C.
- Bedroom 5 - Queen bed with a separate bathroom (Tub, sink). Second WC on the landing. A/C.
- Bedroom 6 - Single bed, shares bathroom with bedroom 5.
Third Story (2e étage) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
- Bedroom 7 - Large dormitory (TV room), great for children. Two single beds with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, separate WC).
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Cd player/ stereo
iPod Dock (speaker base)
Baby Crib/ Cot
STAFF & SERVICES
Maid Service 3 cleaning hours per day from Monday to Friday
English-speaking House Manager
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Heating for Swimming Pool
Nearest Airport: Marseille International Airport (MRS)
The Exclusive Provence Collection
Exceptional villas curated by our experts