Speak to a specialist
Discuss your requirements with a villa expert
What we love
- Gold Leaf Chandeliers
- Ice Fountain with Sauna & Steam Room
- Fully Stocked Wine Cellar
Our chalet is located in the Three Valleys, the world’s largest ski resort with 600 kilometres of slopes. offering a great snow cover from early December until late April. The city of Courchevel needs no introduction. Our chalet is located in Courchevel 1850, the highest and most prestigious part of the resort.
The chalet is owned by a Russian tech entrepreneur. To give the chalet a feel of Russian luxury, designers focused on the details: there’s real fur for the drapery, traditional Russian patterns for the chimney, and a gold leaf finish for chandeliers and floor lamps. For the interior design, our architects used traditional chalet style decor, including natural upholstery and wooden floors, walls, furniture, and bars for the ceiling. The chalet provides comfortable accommodation for ten guests. With three floors, it has five bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, wardrobe, and balcony.
A 1.4 metre deep swimming pool is right there to calm your body after the freezing cold of the ice. Finish off your spa day with a massage in the spa lounge that will help relieve tight and sore muscles after a hard workout or skiing session if you were cruising the slopes.
Share this villa
- Private Pool
- Wine Cellar
In-Depth Villa Details
- Double bedrooms with TV and ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Double bedroom with TV and ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Double bedroom with TV and ensuite bathroom with shower. Access to balcony
- Master bedroom with double bed, TV, office and ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower. Access to balcony.
- Double bedroom with TV and ensuite bathroom with shower. Access to balcony.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
Fully equipped kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
End of stay cleaning
Change of linens every 3 days
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
Nearest Airport: Geneva Airport (GVA) Chambery Airport (CMF)
Nearest Town: Courchevel
No Pets Allowed